Monday 8 November 2010

Choose Your Friends Wisely

Now, this incident did happen a while ago, so I apologise to those who already know about it. But for those of you that don't know, this article is worth a read.

http://www.urbanmyths.com/index.php?/Classics/worst-prank-ever-man-dies-after-friends-insert-ell-into-rectum.html

To be honest, we all have a few friends that aren't really friends, more, people we tolerate. They are normally pretty harmless, but on the wrong side of aggravating. But I really believe that if I had friends capable of inserting 50cm, live animals inside me I would know. I think there would be signs.

It does point out they were drunk (quelle surprise!) but it fails to mention where they got the eel from? And I'm also quite curious as to what happened to the eel. It's a pretty bad death for him, too! I understand it's very bad for the chef, but then again, they were his choice of friends. (Which does say quite a bit about him.)

You can bet I'll be scrutinising my friends' on their opinion of "a good time" from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment