Thursday 11 August 2011

Stripes

Well! Goodness me, it has been a long time! I am so snowed under at work, that I just don’t have time to sneak in a wee blog. And at home, well apart from being busy my office chair is now at a very strange angle and I fear that if I do sit on it, I may end up on the floor. And the floor, especially in my office, is not a safe place to be!

But I am having a wee tea break at work today to pop in a Folksy Friday.

Today’s theme is in honour of the chaos that is going on around us. Being from Manchester, it’s particularly sore. I chose stripes to represent classic prison uniforms…

(Also, I know it's Thursday. I'm just being prepared :] )













































1 comment:

  1. Loving the Alice in Wonderland image! V.cool!

    ReplyDelete